Akoni is an award winning fintech and we are looking for a smart and enthusiastic part-time person seeking for valuable experience in Finance in a FinTech/Wealthtech. Akoni is FCA regulated, with multiple banking partners, wealth sector and corporate clients.To qualify for the Financial Analyst role, you are someone who:
- Feels super comfortable with Excel and enjoys working with data (knowledge of macros useful but not required) as well as with Power Point and Word.
- Has experience in financial modelling and cap tables.
- Can tell a story from the data, identifying trends and performance metrics, useful for decision making as well as for reporting purposes.
- Strong communications skills to manage internal and external relationships.
- Can adapt the messaging and presentation to convey a message to different audiences.
- Thrive in a fast-moving and fast-changing environment with dynamic priorities.
- Is enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Passionate about fintech/wealthtech and the changes innovation brings.
- Likes to work with key business metrics, modelling and analytics in particular relating to investment and operation MI
The role will include in depth modelling and analytics:
- Updating the short term and 5-years financial model and created different versions of it as required, including multiple scenarios ranging across varying risk levels.
- Updating and projecting CAP table scenarios based on potential deal discussions and scenario analysis.
- Management information and analytics - Providing support to CEO/CFO in the fundraising process, addressing questions from current/potential investors and producing the relevant materials including presentations.
- Reporting management information on monthly basis, liaising with other internal teams (ops, sales, etc) to gather all the information and check for consistency.
- Updating and review of the short- and long-term cash flow, working with CFO/CEO.
- Other key activities as required by the business from time to time.
Further information can be found at www.akonihub.com
This role is for an intern analyst and there may be future opportunities for growth.
Please note, candidates must already have the right to work in the U.K and be available to start within the next few weeks.
Candidates should be based in London and available to meet in the office where required once or twice per week, as well as available to start within upcoming weeks.
Please email your CV and profile/reasons you fit the role to email@example.com