Akoni is a market leading cash platform and marketplace, providing a white label solution to wealth managers/IFAs, wealth platforms and other retail and SME channel partners for their clients. Akoni is FCA authorised, working with various banks including Barclays, Clydesdale, Aldermore, Arbuthnot etc. We provide an API first solution as well as a portal for our distribution partners, and our innovation and technology is widely recognised and featured in The Banker, Forbes and Bureau van Dijk's Data Innovation and selected as one of the top 100 Most Influential Fintech Companies 2018. The platform is simple in terms of the proposition – addressing risk/regulatory requirements, as well as benefits to clients across a range of holistic financial wellness relating to cash, including for clients targeting cash and digital solutions for inter-generational wealth transfers. We are seeking a new energetic and driven team member to join our fintech, renowned for innovation.
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic full-time intern to join Akoni’s Operations team for approx. 6 months. Akoni is an exciting London-based financial technology (FinTech) start-up looking to change the way people manage their cash assets.
The successful candidate will be helping us to disrupt the current banking landscape and will receive fantastic hands-on experience across a breadth of Finance and Sales areas.To qualify, you are someone who:
- Likes to solve problems autonomously and find an efficient way to get things
- Numerical thinking, being able to drive conclusions from numbers and metrics.
- Excel knowledge.
- Good communications skills to manage internal and external relationships.
- Prioritisation of tasks and deliveries, asking for help or guidance when needed.
- Organisation to managing different tasks and responsibilities at the same time
- you thrive in a fast-moving and fast-changing environment.
- Is enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of Finance industry a bonus.
What you’ll be doing (amongst other things):
- Working with Compliance to onboard new customers in line with Akoni’s AML
- Guide and answer any questions new and existing clients may have in using
the platform, answering queries regarding bank products etc.
- Testing platform and liaising with technical team to report/follow up issues.
- Assist COO with periodic reporting and other ad hoc projects.
- Preparing and executing client’s instructions for moving funds, as well as
preparing regular information and notifications to clients.
- Preparing monthly billing and statements.
- Preparing and updating support material for sales’ people.
- Ensure Akoni’s system is always up to date.
What’s in it for you:
- Valuable experience in all of the above.
- Exposure to the Fintech industry.
- A potential to stay on as a permanent member of the team.
available full-time and London-based.
Send your CV with an introductory paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org