Akoni is a market leading cash platform and marketplace, providing a white label solution to wealth managers/IFAs, wealth platforms and other retail and SME channel partners for their clients. Akoni is FCA authorised, working with various banks including Barclays, Clydesdale, Aldermore, Arbuthnot etc. We provide an API first solution as well as a portal for our distribution partners, and our innovation and technology is widely recognised and featured in The Banker, Forbes and Bureau van Dijk's Data Innovation and selected as one of the top 100 Most Influential Fintech Companies 2018. The platform is simple in terms of the proposition – addressing risk/regulatory requirements, as well as benefits to clients across a range of holistic financial wellness relating to cash, including for clients targeting cash and digital solutions for inter-generational wealth transfers.
We are seeking two new energetic and driven senior team member to join our fintech, renowned for innovation. The roles are focused on Business development and customer acquisition - exceptional Head of Business Development and Engagement Manager to join the team. directly driving and the company’s commercial growth and expansion.
We are seeking an experienced team member to join our fintech, renowned for innovation. Our exciting, high growth Fintech company built on cutting edge technology provided by fewer than 20 companies globally, is currently searching for an exceptional Engagement Manager to join the team. This role is extremely important in helping us to deliver our growth strategy within the IFA sector as a leading provider of cash management solutions.
Purpose of the Role
- Increase engagement and revenue from Akoni’s new and current white label clients, IFA clients
- Support in the development of new partnerships
- Increase Akoni’s brand awareness within the IFA and wealth sectors
- Develop and deliver communications plans to our partners to enhance engagement and increase the use of Akoni’s platform by the partner’s IFAs.
- Lead on the development of content and collateral for use in each partnership.
- Build relationships with key individuals in each partner organisation.
- Arrange training sessions (as part of the communications plan) and deliver to partners as required.
- Work alongside the Head of Propositions and Head of Business Development to develop relationships and partnerships with new and potential partners.
- Work with colleagues to guide the development of digital solutions that can help improve the relationship with key partners.
- Partner with colleagues across the team to develop content and marketing collateral which will help to build Akoni’s brand awareness within the sector.
- Attend events and seek out opportunities to expand Akoni’s reach.
Key Requirements (skills & experience)
- More than 5 years of experience of marketing, communications and/or relationship management, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Energetic, collaborative, an excellent communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, growth environment that embraces agile and high growth environment.
- Ability to build relationships and proven success in growing partnerships.
- Success in achieving and exceeding targets.
- Excited about the potential of digital solutions and innovative new products
- Outstanding communication skills towards external partners, and across all functions and all levels of the organisation.
- Relevant professional or academic qualifications related to this role or sector.